Makeup shopping is amazing!
It help release stress (until you realise how much you spent)
So I decided to keep my money and online shop with you at Sephora.
Let's imagine I have 500$ to spend
1. HUDA BEAUTYDesert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette 85$
I've always wanted this palette. She is pretty, the colors are pigmented. The glitter are buttery. I want it !!
2. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer 37$
Everyone is saying how wonderful this concealer is. BYE BYE crease.
3. FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNAPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation 42$
I have to include my friend Riri. Honestly matte foundation are my all time favorite. I love doll faces, so I'd definitely give it a try.
4. ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLSModern Renaissance Eye Shadow 55$
I am not asking for much. This palette does not require a lot of effort to make the colors pop. My colleague has it and I can't lie; I'm jealous. I WANT IT :)
Look how beautiful she is ... wow
5. TARTETarteist™ PRO Amazonian Clay Palette 69$
I was THIS close on buying it.. but I stopped myself. Tarte palettes are amazing. I already have 2 and trust me this might be my next baby.
How much am I at now .. 5 things : 288$ ... not bad : Plus tax: 331.2$ ..
6. URBAN DECAYAll Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Duo 48$
To make sure my face stays fresh, I am getting those 2 for 1 spray !! Tried them and loved them. They are definitely worth it.
7. MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation 52$
This foundation is lightweight, as if you did not have anything on your face. It gives a natural radiant look. I just love it. Mine is done and I really to get another one.
8. LAURA MERCIERTranslucent Loose Setting Powder 47$
This powder is magic. Make your face look like ''porcelaine''.
Only 8 products and I am already at 500.25$ and far from being done !! :(
Makeup if really expensive.
Do you have those products? should I buy them or keep them in my fantasy?
The advantage of being part of a company is that the company buys the product for us. I might get those products after all.